Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 5 Week 6

Today just continue yesterday task. I done re-correct the alignment because got another task waiting for me. After lunch, i conitnue another new task. that task I have to update 50++ pictues on the portfolio page. So, i have to resize the picture and upload. It sound like easy but it take a lot of time....

This task Bryan(Director) needs me to finish it end of the day. Shit...is end of the day T_T. I can feel that OT is waitng for me again. In order to back home early, i try to seep up finish the task. And really thanks a lot to Vincent(Colleague)! He helps me update another page while i still doing the portfolio page. Hmm..said the truth, if without his help, i think i have to OT again. Really thanks alot Vincent!

T.G.I.F!!! Is time to take a rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment