It's Thursday again! Today just continue doing the video editing. For this task, I have to insert the text for some of the parts that clients needed.Besides that, I also make some design and animation for the text like fade in/out and animate the position.
Around 4pm, i did the video editing task and continue to update the website. Tomorrow is the last day to help the client insert the data, so they provided a lot of information and keep changing the information today. So, I just keep doing update and amendment.
Today just same like last few days, a lot of things to do.... so the time pass so fast. And i back at 7o'clock. Tired!
Around 4pm, i did the video editing task and continue to update the website. Tomorrow is the last day to help the client insert the data, so they provided a lot of information and keep changing the information today. So, I just keep doing update and amendment.
Today just same like last few days, a lot of things to do.... so the time pass so fast. And i back at 7o'clock. Tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment