Wednesday again. Two more days and the weekend is coming soon! haha
I think recently just left some simple job because a lot of things still pending. So today I just resize the motors picture again because Sam (Director) said that banners don't fit it. Yea.. just three banners! Haha..
After finished resize the banners, I start to do the UAT test before the website publish. Actually, the UAT did few times already for this website, because the programmer department moves the demo site to the actual server, so I have to do again. Besides, I also do some amendment. I cant finish the amendment today because some information not really clear, and tomorrow Melvin (Colleague) will help me to clarify the info.
3 banners screenshot pictures
UAT FROM PICTURE
I think recently just left some simple job because a lot of things still pending. So today I just resize the motors picture again because Sam (Director) said that banners don't fit it. Yea.. just three banners! Haha..
After finished resize the banners, I start to do the UAT test before the website publish. Actually, the UAT did few times already for this website, because the programmer department moves the demo site to the actual server, so I have to do again. Besides, I also do some amendment. I cant finish the amendment today because some information not really clear, and tomorrow Melvin (Colleague) will help me to clarify the info.
3 banners screenshot pictures
UAT FROM PICTURE
No comments:
Post a Comment