T.G.I.F again! haha. Time pass really fast, it's Friday again. Today I keep continuing update the others website. So early in the morning, Sathya(colleague) pass me a issues checklist in order to confirm that I fix the issues. So I finished what I can do and left the hardest part.
Because of Sam(Director) assigned me to handle one of the websites. He wants me to confirm the website don't have any mistakes, and if I face any problem I should find others to solve the problem. So after I done my part, I have to brief my senior the technical issues one by one. ( Actually, I can fix that problem, because of my poor skill, they not allow me first.T_T) Is okay!
Before leave, Sam (Director) going to teach me how to insert the coordinate date into the site, then i just told him i done almost 10%. Ane he was so shocked. haha.
Because of Sam(Director) assigned me to handle one of the websites. He wants me to confirm the website don't have any mistakes, and if I face any problem I should find others to solve the problem. So after I done my part, I have to brief my senior the technical issues one by one. ( Actually, I can fix that problem, because of my poor skill, they not allow me first.T_T) Is okay!
Before leave, Sam (Director) going to teach me how to insert the coordinate date into the site, then i just told him i done almost 10%. Ane he was so shocked. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment